XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, November 13, 2004

the Blend

This is a good channel for what it is, an adult contemporary channel. It mixes in artists from several genres of music. If you're stuck in an office situation then you could do worse than this channel. I'm not a big fan of the Blend but I put it on every now and then.

the Blend, adult contemporary, XM 25
My previous experience with channel: it's not a preset but I have listened to the Blend on occasion.

Heard on the Blend:
"Spirit in the Sky", Norman Greenm; "Brilliant Disguise", Bruce Springsteen; "If I Ain't Got You", Alicia Keys; "Instant Karma", John Lennon; "Have I Told You", Rod Stewart; "Talk to Me", Stevie Nicks; "Landslide", Dixie Chicks; "You'll Never Find", Lou Rawls; "A Beautiful Morning", the Rascals; "Mercy Mercy Me", Robert Palmer; "8th World Wonder", Kimberly Locke; "Everybody Plays", Main Ingredient; "That Don't Impress Me", Shania Twain; "All By Myself", Eric Carmen; "That's the Way", Janet Jackson; "Always on My Mind", Willie Nelson; "Everyday People", Sly & the Family Stone; "Shower the People", James Taylor; "Drift Away", Uncle Kracker; "Sad Songs", Elton John; "Narrow Daylight", Diana Krall.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow:
No channel is scheduled for Sunday. I will review the past week and look forward to next week. Also Sunday Spot Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home