XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

XM Liquid Metal

I got a little behind in my Bootcamp listening, so let me catch up now.

XMLM is not for me. The music is too fast, too loud and, most importantly, too monotonous. Additionally the lyrics are focused too much on death and destruction. Just look at the names of some of the songs I heard: "Symphony of Destruction", "Pass Out of Existence", "Time to Die", and "Suicide Soundtrack". The names of the groups aren't much better. If this is your thing then fine, but I'll listen to other XM channels.

XM Liquid Metal, heavy rock, XM 42
My previous experience with channel: never really listened in before.

Heard on XM Liquid Metal
Poison the Well 12/23/93, "Symphony of Destruction", Arch Enemy; "Gozor", Frightening; "Pass Out of Existence", Chimaira; "Simple Solution", All Else Failed; "Seabeast", Mastodon; "Time to Die", Death Before Dishonor; "Reform Reason", Scar Culture; "The Perfect Enemy", Dry Kill Logic; "Suicide Soundtrack", Scarlet; "Torn From Within", Diecast; "Paralyzing", Obituary; "Ten Ton Hammer", Machine Head.

Time spent listening: a little less than an hour.

Tomorrow: Audio Visions, new age, XM 77

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home