XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Top Tracks

If you're a classic rock fan, then you'll probably recognize just about every song played on Top Tracks. This is a channel that I can put on with few complaints from my friends, since we all grew up listening to this type of music.

Top Tracks, classic rock, XM 46
My previous experience with channel: it's a preset that I listen to often.

Heard on Top Tracks:
"Every Picture Tells A Story", Rod Stewart; "Even It Up", Heart; "Hit Me With Your Best Shot", Pat Benatar; "Welcome to the Jungle", Guns and Roses; "TNT", AC/DC; "Roll with the Changes", REO Speedwagon; "The Letter", Joe Cocker; "Dirty Water", Standells; "Don't Stop", Fleetwood Mac; "Mississippi Queen", Mountain; "Call Me the Breeze", Lynyrd Skynyrd; "Ramblin' Man", Allman Brothers; "Life in the Fast Lane", the Eagles; "Instant Karma", John Lennon; "Horizontal Bop", Bob Seger; "Summertime Blues", the Who; "Hey Hey My My", Neil Young; "Still You Turn Me", Emerson Lake & Palmer; "L.A. Woman", the Doors; "Lay Down Sally", Eric Clapton.

Time spent listening: an hour or so.

Tomorrow: Unsigned, unsigned artists, XM 52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home