XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Suite 62

This is a nice mellow channel that I tune into when I want a little something different from my usual routine.

Suite 62, urban adult, XM 62
My previous experience with channel: one of the few urban channels that I occasionally listen to (although it's not a pre-set).

Heard on Suite 62:
"Superstar", Ruben Studdard; "Call My Name", Prince; "After the Party", Koffee Brown; "There's Nothing", Luther Vandross; "Chante's Got A Man", Chante Moore; "Happy People", R Kelly; "He Loves Me", Jill Scott; "Sentimental", Deborah Cox; "U Should've", Monica; "Computer Love", Zapp; "2Nite", Vybe; "Ask of You", Raphael Saadiq.

Time spent listening: almost an hour.

Tomorrow: Watercolors, contemporary jazz, XM 71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home