XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Chrome

I'm not a fan of disco, but Chrome wasn't that difficult to listen to today. The music is almost fun to listen to for a short period of time. I can't imagine listening to Chrome for longer than an hour or so. It won't make my presets, but in the future I may listen to it once in a while.

Chrome, disco, XM 83

Heard on Chrome:
"Dance Disco Heat", Sylvester; "Upside Down", Diana Ross; "Vertigo/Relight", Dan Hartman; "Don't Stop 'Til You Drop", Michael Jackson; "Love Disco Style", Erotic Drum Band; "Get A Little", Patrick Cowley; "Put Your Hands", O'Jays; "I Love the Night Life", Alicia Bridges; "You're the One", D Train; "Souvenirs", Voyage; "Second Time Around", Shalamar; "Keep On Dancin'", Gary's Gang; "Summer of 42", the Biddu Orchestra; "Everybody", Madonna; "Love is Really", Brainstorm.

Time spent listening: an hour

Tomorrow: Real Jazz, traditional jazz, XM 70