XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Lucy

Lucy, classic alternative hits, is a relatively new addition to XM and I might add, a welcomed one. It's the Top Tracks of alternative music (Fred is the Deep Tracks of alternative). If you're into alternative music, then you'll recognize just about every song played on Lucy. At times it's just what I want, good familiar tunes albeit without a DJ. That's right, there are no DJs on Lucy, but I like the music so much it doesn't bother me. I can leave Lucy on for hours and I do severl times a week. Did I mention that Lucy is a preset of mine?

Lucy XM 54, classic alternative hits

Heard on Lucy:
"Jumper", Third Eye Blind; "Sweet Surrender", Sarah Mclachlen; "Island in the Sun", Weezer; "Corduroy", Pearl Jam; "I Alone", Live; "Flavor of the Week", American Hi-Fi; "Not Sleeping Around", Ned's Atomic Dustbin; "Somebody to Shove", Soul Asylum; "Never Let Me Down", Depeche Mode; "Chains of Love", Erasure; "Los Angeles", Frank Black; "There There", Radiohead; "Where It's At", Beck; "Cuts You Up", Peter Murphy; "My City was Gone", the Pretenders; "Save It for Later", English Beat.

Time spent listening: 1 to 2 hours, evening

Tomorrow: no channels are scheduled for Sundays. I'll reflect on the past week and look ahead to the upcoming week. Also I review a non-music channel that I frequently listen too.