XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The City

The channel description (urban top 40) is fair and accurate. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's still not for me.

The City, urban top 40, XM 67
My previous experience with channel: none.

Heard on The City:
"Charlene", Anthony Hamilton; "Confessions Rmx", JD; "Breath", Fabolous; "Let Me Blow Ya Mind", Eve F/Gwen Stefani; "I Try", Talib Kweli/Mary; "U Should've", Monica; "Head Bussa", Lil Scrappy; "Breath, Stretch", Ma$e; "If I Ain't Got U", Alicia Keys; "Wonderful", Ja Rule ft Ashan; "Where Da Hood", DMX; "Flap Your Wings", Nelly; "Bang Bang", Kardinal Offishl; "Freek A Leek", Petey Pablo; "Drop It Like", Snoop Dog; "Turn Da Lights", Tweet; "My Neck My Back", Khia.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: The 90's, nineties hits, XM 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home