XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Fish

Boring, boring, boring. Blah, blah, blah . . . the lyrics are lost on this non-Christian. If the music was interesting then maybe I could get into this channel. Hey, I like reggae and I'm not rastafarian. The Fish plays softer music than the Torch.

The Fish, Christian Pop, XM 32
My previous experience with channel: none.

Heard on The Fish:
"That's What Love is For", Amy Grant; "Great Light of T", Bebo Norman; "Shake Me to Wake Me", Steve Camp; "Ocean Floor", Audio Adrenaline; "Majesty", Delirious; "Here With Me", Mercy Me; "Amazing Love", Passion; "This Is My Prayer to You", Sadler/Becker; "Soldiers", Out of Eden; "If We Are the Body", Casting Crowns; "Nothing to Say", Andrew Peterson; "This I Know", Margaret Becker; "With A Little Faith", Stacie Orrico; "Right Here", Jeremy Camp; "I Am Sure", Michael W Smith; "Presence", Newsboys; "Love Song for A", Jars of Clay; "Can't Get Past the", 4 Him; "Everyday People", Nicole C Mullen; "Matter of Time", Sarah Kelly; "Should I Tell Them", Shaun Groves; "Smile", Chris Rice.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: Spirit, gospel, XM 33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home