XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Monday, October 18, 2004

The Flow

The Flow plays the "next generation of soul." The singers sing in the same style as classic soul with the music updated for the new millennium (drum machines and synthesizers). I like this channel but not enough to make it a pre-set. In the future I'll listen to the Flow when I want to break out of my usual routine for a little bit. Be sure to check it out especially if you like Soul Street (classic soul) or Suite 62 (urban adult).

The Flow, Neo Soul, XM 61
My previous experience with channel: I've never tuned in before.

Heard on The Flow:
"Hello, Goodbye", Van Hunt; "Far Away", Kindred; "Crush", Zhane; "Whatever You Want", N'dea Davenport; "Rider", St. Juste; "Aphrodisiac", Frayne; "Let's Do It Again", Jaguar Wright; "Sweetest Thing", Lathun; "Everyday", Jamroquaid; "Make It Alright", Carl Thomas; "Mississippi", Andreus; "The Life", Mystic; "My Petition. Jill Scott; "Right Back at You", Eric Roberson; "Paradise", Hil St. Soul; "On and On", Erykah Badu.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: The Loft, Acoustic Rock, XM 50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home