XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, October 16, 2004

The Heart

Very soft music with sappy, lovie-dovie lyrics, that just about sums up the Heart. It's not my cup of tea.

The Heart, Love Songs, XM 23
My previous experience with channel: little to none.

Heard on The Heart:
"Power of Love", Jennifer Rush; "Time in a Bottle", Jim Croce; "Practice What You Preach", Barry White; "Next Time I Fall in Love", Peter Cetera; "Answer in the Sky", Elton John; "Biggest Part of", Ambrosia; "All Out of Love", Air Supply; "I've Got Love", Natalie Cole; "So Much in Love", All-4-One; "Baby, Come to Me", Patti Austin; "You", Neil Sedaks; "Got to Be There", Jackson 5; "She's Got A Way", Billy Joel; "One Sweet Day", Boyz II Men; "White Flag", Dido; "Wind Beneath My Wings", Bette Midler; "Three Times A Lady", the Commodores; "Giving You the Best", Anita Baker; "Heaven Help Me", Deon Estus & G.M.; "The First Time Ever", Roberta Flack; "Your Love is Kind", Sade; "Just When I Needed You Most", Randy Vanwarmer; "Adia", Sarah McLachlan.

Time spent listening: a little over an hour.

Tomorrow:
No channels are scheduled for Sundays. I will review the past week and look forward to next week. Also Sunday Spot Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home