XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Friday, October 29, 2004

Luna

I'll listen to Luna when I want a light jazz channel that can hold my interest (Watercolors puts me to sleep). I like Luna but not enough to earn a pre-set.

Luna, Latin jazz, XM 95
My previous experience with channel: very little.

Heard on Luna:
"Every Time We Say Goodbye", Rumba Club; "From This Moment", Giovanni Hidalgo; "Hot Barbecue", Pucho & Latin So; "Canta Bajo", Mongo Santamaria; "Agua de Beber", Antonio C. Jobim; "Miranda's Smile", Paquito D'rivera; "How Insensitive", Charlie Byrd; "8 Timbales", Tito Puente; "El Ministro", Humberto Ramirez; "Take Sarava", Silvia Torres; "Black Orchid", Tjader/palmieri; "Afro Blue" Dave Valentin; "Samba Triste", Eliane Elias; "Manteca", Big Band of Shor.

Time spent listening: a little over an hour.

Tomorrow: Sunny, beautiful music, XM 24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home