XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Watercolors

When I want a channel to help me sleep, this is one of two channels that I turn to (the other is Audio Visions). That's not to say all the smooth jazz played here is boring, it's just that it's so easy to turn down the volume and slide into a nice slumber. During the few wide-awake times that I've listened to Watercolors, it does play interesting music and not boring Kenny G-Type stuff. It's just that when I want to listen to some jazz, I prefer the jazz that's played on Real Jazz and Beyond Jazz.

Watercolors, contemporary jazz, XM 71
My previous experience with channel: it's a "fall asleep" channel for me.

Heard on Watercolors:
"Whatz Up?!", Richard Smith; "Silhouette", Euge Groove; "Out'a Nowhere", Norman Brown; "Hudson River Nig", Kim Waters; "The Lady Wants T", Michael Franks; "Steppin' Out", Paul Taylor; "Another Place", Hiroshima; "No Ordinary Love", Chris Botti; "Bridge Over the", Keiko Matsui; "Someday Soon", David Benoit; "A New Day", Michael Lington; "Drive", Russ Freeman; "City Speak", Richard Elliot; "Better Than Nothing", Braxton Brothers.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: XM Pops, popular classical, XM 113

1 Comments:

  • XM 71, Watercolors, Contemporary Jazz is the station I listen to far ahead of the others. After a very stresstful day. It is nice to climb into the car and loose all that stressful build up the day has dished out. I do listen to other stations occasionally but always return to XM71. Call it what you want, for me it is a way to chill out before I get home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home