XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Friday, October 15, 2004

On Broadway

Simply put, On Broadway plays show tunes. If you like show tunes, then it's a safe bet that you'll like this channel. However it's not for me. The music is too light and inconsequential to be interesting. Additionally it's not a good background channel since every so often in a song there's a thunderclap of noise that's very distracting.

On Broadway, Show Tunes, XM 28
My previous experience with channel: I've never really listen to this channel.

Heard on On Broadway:
"Prelude", Apple Tree; "In My Own Little", Cinderella; "Boom-boom", Little Me; "Me and My Baby", Chicago; "It's a Pig", By Jeeves; "You Don't Know Paris", 50 Million French; "Your Just in L", Call Me Madam; "The Big Time", Will Rogers Follies; "I Wonder How It", Henry Sweet Henry; "Overture", Fine and Dandy; "There Is Life Out There", Avenue Q; "That was Nearly", By Jeeves; "We're in the Money", Ginger Rogers; "Muquin", Thoroughly Modern Millie; Interview: Sam Wolfson and Bryan Fogal.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: The Heart, Love Songs, XM 23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home