XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Sunny

"My loathings are simple: stupidity,
oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
Vladimir Nabokov

Do you yearn to hear music that's most often found in a dentist's office? Then Sunny is just the channel for you. When you want to listen to something then tune into almost any other XM channel, for nothing lock the dial onto Sunny. This is as close to musak as XM gets. One light inconsequential song slowly merges into another (several times today I didn't even notice that the song had changed). Every so often, a serene voice reminds you that you're having a Sunny day (or some such nonsense). Sunny, inoffensive yet uninspiring.

Sunny, beautiful music, XM 24
My previous experience with channel: none.

Heard on Sunny:
"This Train Adapt", Percy Faith; "I Can See Clearly Now" (musak version), Norm Geller; "Even Now", Nana Mouskouri; "A Song for You", John Fox; "Paradise", Skitch Henderson; "Blue Tango", Michel Le Grand; "Any Dream Will Do", Michael Crawford; "Love After Midnight", Herbert Rehbein; "Key Largo", Ronnie Aldrich; "If I Loved You", Johnny Douglas; "How Deep is the", Bert Kaempfert; "All I Ever Need", Chet Atkins.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow:
No channel is scheduled for Sunday. I will review the past week and look forward to next week. Also Sunday Spot Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home