XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Monday, November 01, 2004

Frank's Place

When I first got XM a few years ago I listened to Frank's Place every now and then when I wanted something other than my usual channels (rock, classical or jazz). However I haven't listened to it for about a year now. I'm glad that Bootcamp brought me back to Frank's Place, it's a channel that I can leave on for hours at a time, although it just missed earning a preset.

Give Frank and friends a chance if you haven't tuned in yet.

Frank's Place, American standards, XM 73
My previous experience with channel: I used to listen to it frequently.

Heard on Frank's Place:
"Let the Good Times Roll", Ray Charles; "Goody Goody", Julie London; "All or Nothing", Bill Henderson; "Where's the Rain", Barbara Streisand; "River, Stay 'way", Frank Sinatra; "Falling in Love", Helen Merrill; "This Can't Be Love", Art Tatum; "It's All Yours", Lynn Taylor; "Ain't No Use", Arthur Prysock; "Blues in the Night", Johnny Mercer; "Be Kind to Your Parents", Michael Feinstein; "Why Shouldn't I", Rosemary Clooney; "With Every Breath", Frank Sinatra; "Imagination", Ella Fitzgerald; "Try a Little Tenderness", Jimmy Durante; "It Might As Well", Singers Unlimited; "Moonlight Becomes You", Johnny Mathis.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: America, classic country, XM 10


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home