XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Torch

"It has been my experience that folks
who have no vices have very few virtues."
Abraham Lincoln

It's been my experience that rock songs that have no vices have very few virtues. Musically the songs that I heard were not original or interesting. Lyrically the songs were bland and boring (wow, Reliant K can rhyme 'dance' with 'pants') or Christian and boring. I'm not Christian, so this channel is probably lost on me.

The Torch, Christian rock, XM 31
My previous experience with channel: none.

Heard on The Torch:
"Crash", Michael Knott; "I Know", Seventh Day Slumber; "Make Your Move", More Than Electric; "Revolution", POD; "I'm Yours", Fusebox; "Silver Shade In", Brevada; "Sailing Sounds", Cush; "Marvelous Things", Eisley; "Bittersweet", Falling Up; "Banana Republic", Ill Harmonics; "Fall Awake", Echoing Green; "So Far Away", 12 Stones; "Song X", East West; "Sadie Hawkins Dance", Reliant K; "Deep Surround", Fold Zandura; "Undeveloped Story", Anberlin; "Shine", Prayer Chain; "Misfortunes Appr", Joy Electric; "Vitamin R", Chevelle.

Time spent listening: about an hour.

Tomorrow: no channels are scheduled for Sundays. I'll reflect on the past week and look ahead to the upcoming week. Plus Sunday Spotlight.