XM Radio Bootcamp 3

Friday, October 08, 2004

The Joint

"Me only have one ambition, y' know. I only have one thing
I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together
- black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all." Bob Marley

I like this channel a lot. Reggae is a nice mellow style of music to relax to. However dancehall and dub, which the Joint occasionally plays, is not my mug of Red Stripe. Overall though, a wonderful channel.

The Joint, reggae, XM 101
My previous experience with channel: it's a preset that I listen too often.

Heard on The Joint:
"Bandits", Luciano; "Sweet Freedom", Culture; "Politruc", Alpha Blondy; "Global Talk", Apache Indian; "Fatty Fatty", Heptones; "Revolution", Bob Marley; "Ratsaman Chant", Ernst Ranglin; "Botanical Roots", Black Uhuru; "To The Foundatin", Dennis Brown; "Western Region", Jah Cure; "Girlie Girlie", Sophia George; "They Can't Stop Me", Johnny Clark; "Row Jimmy", Judy Mowatt; "Murder Dem", Ninja Man; "Come Back Darling", Johnny Osbourne; "I'd Die Without You", Wayne Wonder; "(Here Comes the) Rain Again", Crissy D; "More Than I Can Say", Ras Shiloh; "Saturday Night", Christine; "Not About Romance", Inner Circle; "My Heart is Gone", Horace Andy; "Dreams Come True", Elan.

Time spent listening: about 90 minutes, evening.

Related link: Official Bob Marley web site

Tomorrow: Vox, opera / classical voices

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home